White Lightning Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10th PASS AU PERN RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Since you're here...(ATTN: new arrivals from Eastern)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
weyrwolf

Marks : 885

Since you're here...(ATTN: new arrivals from Eastern) Empty
PostSubject: Since you're here...(ATTN: new arrivals from Eastern)   Since you're here...(ATTN: new arrivals from Eastern) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 8:23 pm

Sidran had given the new arrivals the rest of the day to settle in, a good night's sleep (or the opportunity for same), and a morning meal. She'd even set up in a corner of the mess hall rather than make each of the new riders come to her (admittedly still rather bare) office.

While she made a point, therefore, to consider their comfort, Gaveth's outreach to each of the bronzes, browns, blues, and greens was clearly not an invitation.

They were at White Lightning now, and Sidran needed to know who each of them was. Their own perceived strengths, a gauging of mental states, and all the sorts of things that came out of a necessary but relatively informal conversation. It would help her determine which wings they would go into, for one - the most obvious and in fact stated reason for the one-on-one conversations.

Sidran, of course, rarely had just one reason for anything. And since all of them had Impressed after her, and she had only flown with a small handful, well. Better to get started getting to know them each in this new home they would apparently all be sharing from now on.
Back to top Go down
echonymph

echonymph

Marks : 281

PostSubject: Re: Since you're here...(ATTN: new arrivals from Eastern)   Since you're here...(ATTN: new arrivals from Eastern) EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 10:01 am

"I don't see why we need submit to this." He complained to one of the few who would listen and likely agree with him. Sh'lor was not in the best of moods. Neither though was Brielody who nodded at first.

"Well, brother, since we are at their mercy right now, I don't see how we can get out of it." She finished plaiting her red hair into a neat braid. Aurayath lay outside near her brother's brown Imioth. The green was far less concerned with the mutations than her rider. So she refrained from speaking to her rider about how she should simply accept and enjoy the situation. After all, were they not now reunited with their family.

Truth be told, Sh'lor and Brielody had yet to speak with Kyabree. Even with their father's death they seemed to be holding onto what he had believed. As such, in their minds, Kyabree was still a pariah.

Meeting with the cobalt riding Weyrleader rubbed them both wrong but Sh'lor was far more irritated than Brielody. So the greenrider decided it might be best if she were to go in first. Sh'lor waited in the cavernous hallway, just outside.

The Weyrhall errr if that was what one would call it was empty save for the Weyrleader so she walked in. Glad to be wearing her nicer set of leathers,she wanted everything in perfect order. She was a wingrider, nothing more and nothing less but she wanted to be sure the Weyrleader found no fault in her appearance.

"Good day to you, Weyrleader Sidran. My duty to your dragon." Brielody said smoothly then waited.

Last edited by echonymph on Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
weyrwolf

PostSubject: Re: Since you're here...(ATTN: new arrivals from Eastern)   Since you're here...(ATTN: new arrivals from Eastern) EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 7:42 pm

Sidran nodded to the bench across from her, saying, "And to yours, Brielody." Another nice thing about setting up in the mess hall, she had a moment to identify who was coming her way rather than have to hurriedly scan her list at arrival.

It also allowed her to get a perfectly good sense of just how unwilling riders might be to talk to her. Which was perhaps why she allowed herself a small smile. "How are you settling?" Her voice was level, empathetic but far from cloying. They hadn't had much time, but there were a few more efficiencies for this group than had existed when she and her compatriots had first come here.
Back to top Go down
echonymph

echonymph

PostSubject: Re: Since you're here...(ATTN: new arrivals from Eastern)   Since you're here...(ATTN: new arrivals from Eastern) EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 3:29 pm

Without her father's guidance, without knowing what it was, she was expected to do, life was difficult. She had to know her own limitations and what rules should be applied to her own life. To say she was dealing with life and the uncertainties surrounding it, was probably closer to the truth than the lie that sprung out of her mouth.

"Fine."

The red head made no elaborations. Obviously, everyone coming from Eastern had something or someone they were missing. The losses were going to be affecting them all. Brielody saw no reason whatever to bring her own personal life into it. Specifically not with a person she did not know well nor trust. Which would be Sidran and all others who rode the strange new colored dragons.

She sat across from the Weyrleader, figuring she might want to make herself comfortable if questioning was going to be next. Sh'lor was going to hate this. The thought almost made her rather serious face light up in amusement. Her brother's suffering was often a point of amusement to her. As well it should be.

Back to top Go down
Vivid

Vivid

Marks : 713

PostSubject: Re: Since you're here...(ATTN: new arrivals from Eastern)   Since you're here...(ATTN: new arrivals from Eastern) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 8:48 am

T'kal heard voices as he walked up the passage to the Mess Hall and he listened. He thought he heard Brielody and maybe Sh'lor but in this unfamiliar place, sounds came to his ear distorted and full of echoes. Thortoth was down by the lake, having had his fill of plump fish and now sunning himself on the slender beach that ran like a golden ribbon around the crescent of the swimming hole.

Gazing into the Hall, T'kal spotted a pitcher of sweet Klah with milk. He was just about to walk over and pour himself a tall cup of it when he heard footsteps. Turning, he smiled broadly at the face he met.

Last edited by Vivid on Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
weyrwolf

PostSubject: Re: Since you're here...(ATTN: new arrivals from Eastern)   Since you're here...(ATTN: new arrivals from Eastern) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 9:05 pm

((Vivid they're in the mess hall. Maybe you can tweak and T'kal can talk with Sh'lor while they wait?))

"That's something, at any rate," Sidran replied with another small smile. "Very well. As you may have figured out, we haven't had the means or need to fly full Falls since ...arriving here." Taking it out on a greenrider who hadn't been part of the decision wouldn't be satisfying, whether she reflected the opinion or no. "With everything that's happened at Eastern, it's clear we may have to shift that. How long does your green last in Fall?"

No good asking if the younger rider was ready to join a wing and begin flying - they were all dealing with quite a lot, to understate, and with so few of them personal issues and losses and tensions would have to take a far distant second place to Fall.
Back to top Go down
echonymph

echonymph

PostSubject: Re: Since you're here...(ATTN: new arrivals from Eastern)   Since you're here...(ATTN: new arrivals from Eastern) EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 8:31 am

Brielody didn't assume anything about what the powers that be might be deciding. She was pretty sure they were putting out feelers to see who would be openly opposed to the leadership here. Well she wasn't dumb so she wasn't going to do anything to get her labeled as a disturber of the peace. Aurayath was perfectly content to be here at least and wouldn't be giving away her own feelings on the matter of the mutants or in coming to them for help.

The greenrider responded dutifully, "Aurayath has been known to be in the air for up to one third of a Fall but she does start to tire before that. So somewhere between a quarter and a third of a Fall." She was a large green and perhaps a little less agile than the other greens but her size gave her a little more stamina.

Always prepared for the worst, she knew she was ready for whatever would come. At least she tried to be. Being placed in a wing only made sense. So she would be expecting it.
Back to top Go down
weyrwolf

PostSubject: Re: Since you're here...(ATTN: new arrivals from Eastern)   Since you're here...(ATTN: new arrivals from Eastern) EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 3:11 pm

Sidran didn't sigh, though she wanted to. She'd hoped this green, one of the larger ones here, could last at least the full half. "Thank you. As short-handed as we are, that means you'll plan to do a quarter, drop back to ferry stone through the third, then rest and be ready to go back out for sweeps after."

A grueling schedule, but not unreasonable given how few they were. "You'll have your wing assignment in the next two days," she looked down at her notes as she jotted them, which meant it was much harder to see the brief frown. Why had Casriel gone back to being so difficult? She'd thought they were closer to working together...Bother. Not difficult. Just bloody Casriel. And now she'd have Jah'vi as a wingleader as well, like as not, and most of the Eastern riders clamoring to be with him.

She could almost feel her hair going gray. "Get some rest while you can, or meet your new 'mates. Anything else you'd like me to know?" She doubted it; clearly this was a careful one.
Back to top Go down
echonymph

echonymph

PostSubject: Re: Since you're here...(ATTN: new arrivals from Eastern)   Since you're here...(ATTN: new arrivals from Eastern) EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 5:03 am

Nodding, "Yes, Weyrleader." They would do their part. Dragonriders had a duty no matter what color their dragon might be. Her dislike of the new colors, aside, duty was duty and there was no honor in choosing not to be useful just because the Weyr was led by someone you might not understand or like.

"Yes, Weyrleader." She said again, nodding."No." Brielody stood, bowed and walked toward the exit. Ready to let her brother in.

Seeing T'kal in the hallway. "Hello T'kal, you going in after Sh'lor?"

For his part, Sh'lor squared off his shoulders, head high. He might not be as cautious as his sister. He might already have a reputation for not being a supporter of the mutated colors. In all honesty it might be better to be clear about his own feelings, rather than pretend not to have any feelings like his sister did.

Approaching the Weyrleader, he bowed although probably less respectfully than Brielody. "Weyrleader Sidran." He didn't hide his tone well, it was quite clear he didn't approve of a woman as Weyrleader. He did attempt at some formalities however, he wasn't good at being anything but what he was. And as usual, he was direct.

He sat down across from her as his sister had done but without exchanging anything close to pleasantries.
Back to top Go down
weyrwolf

PostSubject: Re: Since you're here...(ATTN: new arrivals from Eastern)   Since you're here...(ATTN: new arrivals from Eastern) EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 8:57 pm

"Brownrider," Sidran replied briskly, gesturing to her notes to make clear what they were about - as though there could be much doubt. "I trust you're as settled as can be expected in the circumstances. For now, I'd just like your assessment on your and Imioth's strengths and less preferred positions."

She rather preferred when riders were clear about where they stood, and better to get this done before Gaveth started stirring in her head.
Back to top Go down
Vivid

Vivid

PostSubject: Re: Since you're here...(ATTN: new arrivals from Eastern)   Since you're here...(ATTN: new arrivals from Eastern) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 3:21 pm

"Brielody." T'kal said with a gentle nod of his head. The corners of his blue eyes crinkled as he smiled at her. He looked back down the hallway and nodded.

"I suppose so. I haven't caught sight of Z'ash yet, so there is no other recourse." the Weyrsinger gave an easy shrug. He wasn't worried about anything, not yet at least.

"What did the Weyrleader have to say to you?" he asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
echonymph

echonymph

PostSubject: Re: Since you're here...(ATTN: new arrivals from Eastern)   Since you're here...(ATTN: new arrivals from Eastern) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 9:36 pm

Sh'lor gave a curt nod in agreement. It had been a very difficult time. Having a family torn apart by these mutations was almost worse than losing most of the untainted dragon population to disease. But he didn't say anything. Better not to say anything at all when faced with something as unpleasant as taking orders from a Weyrleader on a bluish colored dragon who happened to be a woman to boot. Yeah, he'd rather not open his mouth and say anything he might regret.

"Imioth is a larger brown. He does well stamina wise probably less well with more agility required tasks. We would be glad to serve in any capacity." He was a little ambitious truth be told. So he wasn't lying to say they wanted to serve. He'd be happier in a position that gave him a little power but he wasn't going to say as much and get labeled as a power hungry schemer.

And it wasn't a lie to say they wanted to serve the Weyr. He'd wanted to be a dragonrider his entire childhood. He'd dreamed of becoming a protector and now he had his chance. Pern was in great need, it was time for him to become the man he wanted to be without his father breathing down his neck.

--

Brielody forced an almost amiable smile. "Oh just how useful we'll be in a wing and the like. I'm sure she has a lot on her mind, having to integrate us all into Wings." Looking back toward the Dining Cavern, "Sh'lor should be done quickly. Knowing his sentiments."
Back to top Go down
Vivid

Vivid

PostSubject: Re: Since you're here...(ATTN: new arrivals from Eastern)   Since you're here...(ATTN: new arrivals from Eastern) EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 12:37 pm

'Indeed.' T'kal thought to himself but he made no comment. It wasn't polite to deride someone's family, especially after they all had come through such an ordeal.

"Looks like our options for Wings come under the leadership of Weyrleader Sidran, Wingleader Casriel or Weyrman Br'son. I think there is a male cobalt rider with the rank of Wingleader but I cannot know for sure." T'kal said.

Z'ash felt unenthusiastic about having to talk to the Weyrleader about wing placement. He had been on edge since arriving, so many eyes upon him. He supposed Jah'vi got just as much 'bronze worship' as he went about his business but Z'ash was only fourteen turns old. So much had been rushed with the Old Guard dragons dying off. He worried that his training was not up to speck.

Oh please, rider mine. I am Manticath. There is not a thing I am afraid to try. I grow larger and more powerful by the day. Whatever a cobalt can do, I can do with much more endurance and strength. I only worry about Maraxith but only now and again. Time will prove itself a great equalizer in that.
Back to top Go down
Sevillalost

Marks : 974

PostSubject: Re: Since you're here...(ATTN: new arrivals from Eastern)   Since you're here...(ATTN: new arrivals from Eastern) EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 6:02 pm

Anjelie was late, and she hated being late. Nevermind that she was late because of a perfectly legitimate reason (Spalkoth had complained of an aching in one of his wing joints, and she'd been inspecting it to see if there was any swelling. So far, it looked good, but why didn't this Weyr have a proper dragon healer? How could they even call themselves a Weyr without one?) it went against her grain not to be prompt to any assignation. So when she arrived in the Mess Hall (such as it was), she looked irritated, and possibly a bit flustered.

"Greetings, T'kal, Z'ash, Brielody," she said curtly as she joined the group. "I assume you are here to be interviewed by the Weyrleader as well? May I join you, if so?"

((OOC: Hey guys! May I introduce Anjelie of blue Spalkoth? She's a bluerider with a dislike for social situations. I finally have an adult male dragon! ))
Back to top Go down
Vivid

Vivid

PostSubject: Re: Since you're here...(ATTN: new arrivals from Eastern)   Since you're here...(ATTN: new arrivals from Eastern) EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 6:30 pm

Z'ash lifted his brown eyes for a moment, attempted a smile, flushed and looked back down again. Then, after a moment, he raised his chin a little to look at the adults. He was the youngest by far and he was painfully aware of it.

'Sometimes these knots feel two sizes too large.' he thought but he managed a proper "Ma'am." as Anjelie appeared.

In contrast, T'kal seeme to bloom all over again. Solidarity in their shared color, the male bluerider reached out to offer a hand to his female counterpart.

"Anjelie, you're as lovely as ever. I was wondering when you were going to show." T'kal said with a charming smile.
Back to top Go down
weyrwolf

PostSubject: Re: Since you're here...(ATTN: new arrivals from Eastern)   Since you're here...(ATTN: new arrivals from Eastern) EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 7:09 pm

"Very well," Sidran said, jotting down a note in her shorthand. "If you've no specialized altitude strengths, that is enough to get you assigned. Imioth will be a much needed anchor."

Imioth, with the harpers still out on his rider. At least he had the sense to not to go spouting off at this table, which meant he didn't need to be at the top of her list of concerns.

"Settle as best you can, and expect wing drills to begin in two days."

Back to top Go down
Sevillalost

PostSubject: Re: Since you're here...(ATTN: new arrivals from Eastern)   Since you're here...(ATTN: new arrivals from Eastern) EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 7:35 pm

Anjelie gave T'kal a puzzled frown. She didn't think she looked particularly lovely, and the social niceties of casual compliments had always escaped her. Still, she was taught to be polite.

"Thank you," she said, clasping his hand briefly before seating herself. "I was delayed. Spalkoth complained about a pain in his elbow joint, and I wanted to have a look, especially since there isn't a proper dragon healer around with whom to consult." Thinking of the possible injury again made Angelie's frown deepen, and a crease appeared between her brows. Then she recalled herself and threw a glance in the direction of their so-called Weyrleader.

"However, I hope I haven't inconvenienced Sidran or anyone," the bluerider said, a bit of worry entering her tone. "It would not be good to start off on a bad foot, I suppose."

Bah to all of it. How she hated social situations!
Back to top Go down
echonymph

echonymph

PostSubject: Re: Since you're here...(ATTN: new arrivals from Eastern)   Since you're here...(ATTN: new arrivals from Eastern) EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 7:49 pm

Sh'lor for his part didn't say much of anything. Nodding his assent that Imioth could be placed where needed, because that was what browns were good for usually. At least in his mind they were. "Yes, Weyrleader. We will be prepared at that time." Two days. What were they going to do with themselves until then?

He got up after a very brief moment, and excused himself as politely as he could manage in the circumstances. As he left the Mess Hall, he caught sight of the group waiting outside. Well the fact he and his sister had been among the first should say something as to their dedication. Sh'lor didn't want his sister to interact with the wrong people but it was so hard to find a good friend in these times.

Brielody didn't make much of a comment one way or another on which wing she might be placed in. She had a feeling that all of the newcomers would prefer Jah'vi to lead. However, before all of this had happened, Jah'vi, despite riding Bronze, had been a sympathizer. He was just as bad as a mutant rider. In the end it didn't really matter to either of them where they were sent. The important thing was that for now, they could keep their mother and youngest sister comfortable and safe.

As Anjelie approached, she hoped her brother would be finished quickly. Brielody watched the interaction sensing the awkwardness from the other woman. Unlike T'kale she wasn't so overly welcoming but then Brielody had been more quiet than usual since the death of K'brien.

"I am sorry to hear your blue has been injured, Anjelie." She made up her mind to add to it, though part of her was still a little upset with her sister, "My sister, Kalabria, has been training as a dragon healer for a few Turns now. Perhaps she could take a look at him for you?"

Sh'lor took that moment to step out into the hall. "Next." He said shortly, nodding to his sister. He'd managed to keep his cool. "Good day T'kal, Anjelie." As soon as Sh'lor was in the hall, Brielody became less animated and much more quiet both verbally and physically.
Back to top Go down
Vivid

Vivid

PostSubject: Re: Since you're here...(ATTN: new arrivals from Eastern)   Since you're here...(ATTN: new arrivals from Eastern) EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 6:24 pm

"Well met, Sh'lor. Duty to your Imioth." T'kal said, sobering a little. His eyes were still pleasant but his mouth was a little more serious. "Did you get a good feel for the Weyrleader?"

Z'ash listened to the men talk, feeling as if he needed to. He nodded to Anjelie. He wished there was more of his agemates here; he felt like the odd one out in a big way.

Back to top Go down
Sevillalost

PostSubject: Re: Since you're here...(ATTN: new arrivals from Eastern)   Since you're here...(ATTN: new arrivals from Eastern) EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 8:03 pm

Anjelie murmured a "thank you, I will let you know if he doesn't seem to improve quickly," to Brielody, but then fell as quiet as everyone else when Sh'lor approached. She, too, was interested in the man's impressions of their new leaders... though she realized that they were unlikely to be favorable. Social undercurrents might be a mystery to her, but Sh'lor had never made his dislike of the mutant dragons and their riders a secret. He was hardly likely to change that view now.
Back to top Go down
echonymph

echonymph

PostSubject: Re: Since you're here...(ATTN: new arrivals from Eastern)   Since you're here...(ATTN: new arrivals from Eastern) EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 8:06 pm

Sh'lor had trouble finding a word to describe the woman that wouldn't sound so horribly, normal. She was like any other person, he supposed, just with a dragon which shouldn't naturally exist in this world. She was just one more mutant rider standing between him and great rank. Well, he wasn't going to let them edge Imioth out of what a brown deserved.

"She was straightforward enough, shouldn't hassle you. I'm certain they are simply trying to get a feel for us all and where we would fit in as far as wing structures and Threadfall goes. Be honest about you and your dragon's capabilities and you will find it a very quick interview."

Sh'lor also wasn't going to sit in the Weyrhall and chit chat with Sidran either. Nor did he think Sidran the type to enjoy idle chatter when there was real work to be done. And he didn't mean that made her special, it only made her a dragonrider.

Brielody smiled politely to Anjelie, "Please do."

"Z'ash, I almost didn't see you. How fares Manticath?" Sh'lor spoke so that the others were made aware that they'd been neglecting the younger man. He was a Bronzerider. He really ought to assert himself but then he was younger and uncertain of his place it seemed. Especially seeing as his mother had Impressed a scarlet dragon. It must be a particularly difficult place to be in. "You should go in next, don't you think? The blueriders won't mind." Or they shouldn't. They should know their place, a Bronzerider should be respected.

Then his sister, pinched his arm and causing him to glare down at her. "Don't mind us. We're leaving..." She insisted. Brielody wasn't about to let him bully the young Bronzerider or start something with the two blueriders. They all knew how Sh'lor could be but that didn't mean he had to go and ask for trouble. She half pulled her brother after her by the sleeve of his jacket and looked very much like a mother pulling an errant child out of a room after doing something naughty.
Back to top Go down
Sevillalost

PostSubject: Re: Since you're here...(ATTN: new arrivals from Eastern)   Since you're here...(ATTN: new arrivals from Eastern) EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 8:15 pm

Anjelie blinked, and then looked at Z'ash. "Of course, you're not a weyrling anymore, are you, sir?" she said, her tone deferential and not at all conscious of how gauche she sounded. "Certainly you must go first."

Back to top Go down
Vivid

Vivid

PostSubject: Re: Since you're here...(ATTN: new arrivals from Eastern)   Since you're here...(ATTN: new arrivals from Eastern) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 6:02 am

T'kal nodded, rubbing his chin as he considered. As Sh'lor addressed Z'ash, the Weyrsinger let his eyes swing toward them. The young bronzerider look up at Sh'lor and at his words, felt the eyes of his peers turn toward him. He made himself stand a little straighter.

"Manticath is very well. His appetite his good and his spirits up. Given all that has occurred, I must I am surprised to see him in so positive a mood. I think he enjoys being close to his clutch siblings." Z'ash said. He did not comment on Manticath or Imioth chasing the scarlet dragon Anarath.

"Oh?" Z'ash asked. Though it made him flush a little his gaze swung between Angelie and lingered on T'kal. The Weyrsinger nodded.

"I suppose you are right, Ma'- Wingrider Angelie. " Z'ash said and then clearing his throat, he turned. The skin on his back crawled uncomfortably but he forced himself to walk toward Sidran's table. Clearing his throat as hard as he dared and wishing Jah'vi was here to take cues from, Z'ash announced himself.

"Weyrleader? I am Wingrider Z'ash, bronze Manticath's rider." he said, trying to make his voice steady.

Last edited by Vivid on Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
weyrwolf

PostSubject: Re: Since you're here...(ATTN: new arrivals from Eastern)   Since you're here...(ATTN: new arrivals from Eastern) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 8:25 pm

(he's good to just walk up to her - no door, she's just a few tables away, set up in a corner of the mess hall)

"Bronzerider Z'ash," she replied, nodding that he could sit and smiling by way of welcome. The younger riders, she hoped, could adapt to the reality of the canyon, and it would be a shame to waste one of the only three bronzes they had. Gaveth could outfly them, perhaps, but bias or no she knew bronzes were no joke, and this young man could learn and grow as quickly as she rather thought he could, given his family and background, well.

There were many, many uses and needs for bronzes, and again, only three to go around. "How are you settling in?" As with any of the Eastern riders, it did no good to ask how they were feeling, having left all their brethren sick or dying behind them. Better to focus on things she could help control, while getting to know them.
Back to top Go down
Vivid

Vivid

PostSubject: Re: Since you're here...(ATTN: new arrivals from Eastern)   Since you're here...(ATTN: new arrivals from Eastern) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 8:02 am

(No problem. Made edits to reflect the information.)

Z'ash considered his words and then spoke. "Manticath and I have a good weyr that keeps us well, Weyrleader. We have been treated with both kindness and respect by our peers and we are very thankful. It is good of you to ask and you have my gratitude. It has been a...challenging transition to say the least."

He could scarce hear his words for the pounding of his heart. He made himself look straight, stand at attention and reminding himself to keep his head level. All the bronze riders he had known, all well established adults, had a habit of lifting their chin when they spoke. Z'ash was resolved not to make that a habit.

"We are all thankful to be here, regardless of how we might show it." Z'ash said suddenly, then flushed red through his face.

'Shards and shells, get a gripe!' he thought himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since you're here...(ATTN: new arrivals from Eastern)   Since you're here...(ATTN: new arrivals from Eastern) Empty

Back to top Go down

Since you're here...(ATTN: new arrivals from Eastern)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next