White Lightning Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10th PASS AU PERN RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Question about Yllaveth's Hatching

Go down 
2 posters

How would you like to see Yllaveth's hatching run?
As a full PC played hatching?
Question about Yllaveth's Hatching I_vote_rcap50%Question about Yllaveth's Hatching I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
As a hatching played entirely by NPC candidates that will be immediately transferred elsewhere for training?
Question about Yllaveth's Hatching I_vote_rcap50%Question about Yllaveth's Hatching I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
As an NPC hatching that isn't played at all?
Question about Yllaveth's Hatching I_vote_rcap0%Question about Yllaveth's Hatching I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Sevillalost

Marks : 974

Question about Yllaveth's Hatching Empty
PostSubject: Question about Yllaveth's Hatching   Question about Yllaveth's Hatching EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 3:43 pm

So, Yllaveth has nine eggs hardening on the sands.  In addition, Eniseth will be laying her clutch relatively soon, and Aliseth and Zillath are due to rise any week now.  I don't want to drain everyone's creativity, but Hatchings are easily the most popular thing we do here at White Lightning Weyr.  

So here's the question for you: How would you like to see Yllaveth's Hatching run?  I've created a poll with several options. Please choose the one you  would MOST prefer, and if you have comments, please leave them as a reply.  

NOTE:  If you comment, but don't answer the poll, your vote won't be counted, so please answer the poll.  Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Sevillalost

PostSubject: NOTE:.    Question about Yllaveth's Hatching EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 8:54 pm

Poll will close on Wed, 1 Feb 17
Back to top Go down
SylverAngel

Marks : 303

PostSubject: Re: Question about Yllaveth's Hatching   Question about Yllaveth's Hatching EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 12:15 pm

I'll be honest and say I don't have any definite opinion Smile Though you could always have it be NPC that stays around? Or half PC and half NPC? I don't know if I'll have any candidates eligible besides Keldesh at this rate, despite having ideas, since that requires writing them up and playing them... But hatchings are always fun to watch! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sevillalost

PostSubject: Re: Question about Yllaveth's Hatching   Question about Yllaveth's Hatching EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 3:46 pm

Well, Jess, that's might be a vote for an NPC hatching that we play, then. Because there would be no eligibility requirement, the sheet writeup would minimal (something on the order of "what three words describe your character's physical appearance?" Etc) And then we could play the hatching and then not have to worry about developing the characters after their feast.

Of course, if we *wanted* to develop one or two and use them as permanent characters, that's easily done. We'd just have to write up a full sheet for them.

So... does that change your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
SylverAngel

Marks : 303

PostSubject: Re: Question about Yllaveth's Hatching   Question about Yllaveth's Hatching EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 1:19 pm

That makes it easier? But I'm happy to play out what everyone else wants, too Smile I can attempt to throw a sheet together quickly if I need another PC... I think. I am totally not opposed to NPCs that can be turned into PCs later, or left off, though.
Back to top Go down
Sevillalost

PostSubject: Re: Question about Yllaveth's Hatching   Question about Yllaveth's Hatching EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 8:43 pm

okay, we have a tie. So mine is the tiebreaking vote, and I vote for a played NPC clutch that immediately transfers away after their feast. Stay tuned for more details to come!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about Yllaveth's Hatching   Question about Yllaveth's Hatching Empty

Back to top Go down

Question about Yllaveth's Hatching
Page 1 of 1