White Lightning Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10th PASS AU PERN RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rumor Has It

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sevillalost

Marks : 974

Rumor Has It Empty
PostSubject: Rumor Has It   Rumor Has It EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 8:02 am

Divisk, my rider wishes to speak with your person. She is coming down to you. Please do not eat her, Quartz Lolath sent to the brown wher. Siona chuckled a bit at the affectionate tartness in her dragon's voice as she approached Dividia's office.

It was even money as to whether or not she was in there. To Siona's knowledge, Dividia didn't even really use an office. But the old greenhandler had insisted that the Wherleader needed it, and so it had been established. Siona figured that Dividia would make her way there if Divisk deigned to pass the message on.
Back to top Go down
weyrwolf

Marks : 885

Rumor Has It Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumor Has It   Rumor Has It EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 9:44 pm

Divisk's answer was noncommittal, a rough edge of something like amusement around the edge, and ultimately Dividia, not the wher, came around the corner as Sionath approached. "What brings you to the depths?" she asked, cocking her head and lifting a bottle in silent offer. She liked the quartzrider well enough, and was, temporarily, semi-off duty.
Back to top Go down
Sevillalost

Marks : 974

Rumor Has It Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumor Has It   Rumor Has It EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 8:06 pm

"Oh, that looks very nice," Siona said approvingly. "and you do. I've not seen you for a while. Been out and about on business?"

She played coy for approximately two point seven seconds before grinning and giving in.

"Actually, I heard about the girl you brought in. Pretty little thing, by all accounts. She's to be a candidate?"
Back to top Go down
weyrwolf

Marks : 885

Rumor Has It Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumor Has It   Rumor Has It EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 5:11 pm

"The last time I snagged a kid he rolled out with a shadow, so I assume this one will do just fine." Dividia grinned, sharp and brief, and gestured the quartzrider inside. "I was nicer to this one though, so she might not try and eat me, later. I'm not claiming the Search title, but it's fun, talking them into it."

After they settled in and poured out small glasses of fire, she tilted her head again. "Speaking of Search...you've been busy, I hear."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rumor Has It Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumor Has It   Rumor Has It Empty

Back to top Go down

Rumor Has It
Page 1 of 1