White Lightning Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10th PASS AU PERN RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eastern weyrlings

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
weyrwolf

Marks : 885

Eastern weyrlings Empty
PostSubject: Eastern weyrlings   Eastern weyrlings EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 9:10 am

Hey cool kids,

Thought we could use a place to plot out some Eastern weyrling stuff ahead of their arrival at WLW.

Here's who we have (will update as we go):
Vawnali, cobaltrider
Cilla, greenrider

Here's what we happened (fuzzy time definitely employed, but order of ops is correct; ??? indicate things I'm totally making up as I write this out):
Gaveth catches Syrath
Talk about exile ramps up
Soon after, Gaveth catches Yllaveth
Mutantriders are exiled
Syrath clutches at Eastern
Yllaveth clutches at WLW
Dragons start to show signs of sickness
Firene visits WLW
Syrath's clutch hatches at Eastern
Yllaveth's clutch hatches at WLW (Firene visits again, but only Br'son knows about that)
Dragons start dying
Eastern Weyrlings are quarantined, only Syrath's last clutch shows no sign of sickness (???)
Full-grown Eastern riders retreat to WLW, but remaining weyrlings are too young to move
An older greenrider from one of Paravath's clutches stays behind w/the weyrlings (???)
Weyrlings start to die off, despite quarantine, except the youngest (???)
Any capacity for hunting/feeding of Eastern dragons is focused on the remaining sick but living greens/blues/browns, so the weyrlings get on hunting in addition to their training (???)
Once they're old enough, the greenrider leads them on an overland flight, taking a couple of days, to WLW (???)

The (???) could have happened like that, or it could be something else! Shall we plot?

Back to top Go down
SylverAngel

Marks : 303

Eastern weyrlings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern weyrlings   Eastern weyrlings EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 9:30 am

So there were other weyrling classes besides this one? These guys are surely traumatized by all that. And for some reason I like the idea of playing some of it out haha. although it could just be referenced, too. Might have to do someone that lost their best friend/ lover/ whatever (not that they didn't probably all do that) due to them being in a different class... hmm. Since so far all of mine have only lost other family (or in Allie's case, assuming her former lover, unless someone wants to play that out as one of these weyrlings, or one of the other riders who came to wlw Smile )
Back to top Go down
Vivid

Vivid

Marks : 713

Eastern weyrlings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern weyrlings   Eastern weyrlings EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 2:18 pm

K'jal could have been that older greenrider, as he Impressed from Parazath/Maraxith's clutch P10.44.4.10. I should have him finished soon, a companion character to the quartz rider Kate is rolling.
Back to top Go down
echonymph

echonymph

Marks : 281

Eastern weyrlings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern weyrlings   Eastern weyrlings EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 6:41 pm

Sooo...plot for the Eastern Weyrlings!

Jess and I have been discussing her adopting the Bronze Weyrling.

We were thinking that there was a kind of clash between the new colors and old among the clutch at first, fueled by Bronze Weyrling but as time went on and more tragedy struck and the more they had to rely on eachother they all started to get along...only to come to White Lightning where perhaps some of them are being influenced again to dislike their comrades? Or maybe standing up for their clutchmates and setting an example for the rest of the Weyr?
Back to top Go down
weyrwolf

Eastern weyrlings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern weyrlings   Eastern weyrlings EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 8:13 pm

I like the clash and then they come together and are super strongly bonded by everything that went down (which we can for sure post in the backstories/one shot sections).

Also, if you're up for it Vivid, I could do another greenrider from that same clutch that stayed behind with K'jal so they had a duo working on the hunting/training/etc.

And, with that - who else is up for a weyrling? Smile
Back to top Go down
echonymph

echonymph

Marks : 281

Eastern weyrlings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern weyrlings   Eastern weyrlings EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 10:08 pm

Where are we on the Weyrlings? Are they at White Lightning now or are we waiting for more to hop in?
Back to top Go down
weyrwolf

Eastern weyrlings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern weyrlings   Eastern weyrlings EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 7:11 am

Pending a few more weyrlings and maybe the other adult greenrider. So nothing yet, but hopefully soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eastern weyrlings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern weyrlings   Eastern weyrlings Empty

Back to top Go down

Eastern weyrlings
Page 1 of 1