White Lightning Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10th PASS AU PERN RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Toasting joy and drowning sorrows (Hatching Feast)

Go down 
+2
SylverAngel
Apollotrigger
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Sevillalost

Marks : 974

Toasting joy and drowning sorrows  (Hatching Feast) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toasting joy and drowning sorrows (Hatching Feast)   Toasting joy and drowning sorrows  (Hatching Feast) - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 10:14 pm

"Ah. Social situations are not your cup of klah?" Cosenne asked with a knowing smile. "Then you have my absolute sympathies. Because I doubt you'll be able to avoid them entirely. Though you might speak to your classmate, Melieste. She at least, looks to be enjoying the attention. Perhaps you two can work out some sort of system, where she handles the being social, and you handle the 'brooding handsomely in the back of the room'" She said this last dryly, as she lifted her mug one more time.
Back to top Go down
SylverAngel

Marks : 303

PostSubject: Re: Toasting joy and drowning sorrows (Hatching Feast)   Toasting joy and drowning sorrows  (Hatching Feast) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 8:19 pm

"Either of the shadow riders are welcome to be the center of attention," K'zariel replied with a chuckle.  Of course, he wasn't unwilling to take on any sort of leadership role necessary-- he'd just always been more of a do-er than a talker.  "They can even trade off, if they want.  I doubt Klaroth will let me completely fade into the woodwork, though-- she definitely hatched knowing she was meant to be in charge."  

Taking another drink from his own mug, he tilted his head slightly and mused, "I guess we'll see how much she butts heads with Zillath and Ohanith."  Three queens in the same clutch was going to make things interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sevillalost

Marks : 974

PostSubject: Re: Toasting joy and drowning sorrows (Hatching Feast)   Toasting joy and drowning sorrows  (Hatching Feast) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 8:54 pm

"Yes, and won't that be an interesting day," Cosenne said. "Though, if I'm honest, my money's on Klaroth. Simply because every time that terror Aliseth has gone up against Yllaveth, she's lost. And no one's ever referred to a Titan as a 'mini-queen'."
Back to top Go down
SylverAngel

Marks : 303

PostSubject: Re: Toasting joy and drowning sorrows (Hatching Feast)   Toasting joy and drowning sorrows  (Hatching Feast) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 9:46 pm

It was Zar's turn to tilt his mug in concession to her point.  "That's true.  But with Zillath and Ohanith hatching with her, they might not be so inclined to listen."  Willfull, all three of them, he was sure.  "Especially if they mature as quickly as Aliseth and Eniseth, and Klaroth doesn't."  Not that he expected his titanium to roll over and let them have their way, regardless.

And just what would happen if Aliseth went up against Klaroth over something?  The same?  Or would it be different, with his titanium being the shadow's daughter?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toasting joy and drowning sorrows (Hatching Feast)   Toasting joy and drowning sorrows  (Hatching Feast) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Toasting joy and drowning sorrows (Hatching Feast)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7