White Lightning Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10th PASS AU PERN RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Midnight Chow

Go down 
+2
Vivid
Sevillalost
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SylverAngel

Marks : 303

Midnight Chow - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Chow   Midnight Chow - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 9:27 am

"That sounds a bit like a challenge to me," R'fariel grinned, unfazed by the slights directed at himself from both Kya and V'tayn.  "And how can you be sure unless you try the one out?"  Taking another sip of his wine and meeting V'tayn's gaze over the rim of his glass, he added, "The one might be up to letting both of you try him out.  Just to make sure."

Glancing around at the mention of dancing and music, the cobaltrider wondered if the canyon dwellers had thought of that, or if anyone had suggested it.  "I don't see anyone with musical instruments set up anywhere… think any of the natives play?"  Shifting slightly from side to side and hip-checking her a little, Raf's lips curved upwards again and he waggled his eyebrows.  "We could always just find somewhere else to dance…"

L'thyr's arrival turned the smile from suggestive to welcoming as he gestured for the other cobaltrider to have a seat.  "He is, but he's more interested in the shadow queens at the moment.  Their darkness and… anger, or whatever it was they were broadcasting, has him intrigued.  Hopefully they'll be able to put him in his place if he tries anything, though-- since they're queens of a sort and all."
Back to top Go down
echonymph

echonymph

Marks : 281

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Chow   Midnight Chow - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 1:23 pm

She didn't know what V'tayn would say to that but Kyabree was amused. "Well that one better be quick about showing his interest." They surely would have plenty of people interested in them. She didn't see how Nwynth wouldn't. She was always so social. Anarath and V'tayn were also quite friendly.

Seeing the same thing he did, or lack of things, she chuckled. "Oh really? I never took you for much of a dancer." She didn't leave his side though.

Interrupted by one of the youngest in their clutch, she smiled warmly. "L'thyr!" Kyabree would take him under her wing if she could. He needed people who were strong around him. At least she thought so but Nwynth always reminded her, he did ride a cobalt.

"Somehow I'm not surprised that Osgilath is." She laughed freely, "Nor that Vorganth is more interested in the Shadows." It wouldn't surprise them that Nwynth was ready to be friends with as many of them as possible, most especially the male dragons.
Back to top Go down
weyrwolf

Marks : 885

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Chow   Midnight Chow - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 6:52 pm

Abry cocked her head, not at all sure how to put it into words. "I...Good." The word felt tiny and strange in her mouth - Teagan had a queen and Breklynn a cobalt, and Abry thought Avidian wouldn't be disappointed that she had a quartz - the quartzes had been so helpful in runs so far, and rumor had it there were skills that could be most helpful...

She shook her head to clear it. "I dunno, really. Good. Thank you for checking, Wingleader." She grinned, gesturing. "Best swim I ever took."
Back to top Go down
Vivid

Vivid

Marks : 713

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Chow   Midnight Chow - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 12:00 pm

Casriel nodded, understanding all to well how very overwhelming it could be. The day she had Impressed Maraxith she had held few words that could truly explain the depth of love, devotion and gratitude she felt having the plum-black male in her life.

"It delights me to know I may have had a small hand in inspiring you to Stand. Your quartz is lovely, such brilliant color. Abry, training will be long and hard but I believe that you will grow into a strong and capable Wingrider. As you grow in strength, so I hope to as well. A popular Wingleader makes for a good ally, more powerful still if she ever promotes herself by winning the senior queen. Should I ever find myself in such a position, I will not forget the individuals who offered friendship and accepted good advice. " Casriel said softly.
Back to top Go down
Vivid

Vivid

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Chow   Midnight Chow - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 4:22 pm

V'tayn raised his own glass and his eyes were storm cloud gray as they settled on R'fariel. The cobalt rider would not drown V'tayn with his come hither eyes. The scarlet rider had learned many things from many people since coming to the Weyr.

"Why on Pern would you choose but one when you could have both?" V'atyn breathed huskily.
Back to top Go down
weyrwolf

Marks : 885

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Chow   Midnight Chow - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 7:39 pm

Abry smiled again, completely unsurprised to hear the clear inference that Casriel was aiming for the Weyrleader position - she didn't need to be Dividia to have figured that out. "We'll work hard, make sure we're not lost in your group of admirers, yeah?" she said with a half-grin.
Back to top Go down
SylverAngel

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Chow   Midnight Chow - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 10:34 pm

R'fariel poked his lip out again in a pout.  He was pretty sure Kya was being deliberately obtuse, but still.  Surely he'd been obvious enough in his hinting?  "You just haven't seen my moves yet," he told her, his hand slipping from her shoulder down to her waist as he drew the scarletrider a little closer.

Having turned his head to give her a wink, he kept his face averted and looked sideways at V'tayn, his lips slowly curling back up in a smirk for the other scarletrider.  "Hmm.  More is often better.  I suppose we could always run an experiment, see if two is really better than one."  Though he suspected V'tayn already knew what the results would be.

Letting go of Kyabree and pushing to his feet, R'fariel glanced around at each of his classmates.  "I think we need more wine.  You want some, L'thyr?  Or something else?"   Of course, if either of the scarletriders wanted something else, he'd be happy to bring it instead of wine, too.
Back to top Go down
echonymph

echonymph

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Chow   Midnight Chow - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 9:13 am

Kyabree grinned, seeing his pout meant she had hit home."Whose fault is that?" If he hadn't shown her his moves, it was because he hadn't acted. She'd been very obvious of her attraction. So he couldn't really pout about it when he was the one who hadn't been ready.

Plus, she had to agree with V'tayn, why have only one when you could have two. Looking over at the other Scarlet rider, she wondered how many people fell in love with those eyes. She could imagine the number would be more than she would ever know.

R'fariel's changing arm position, warmed her up inside just a little bit. After he flirted with V'tayn, he let go of her. Stepping away, Kya piped in with a request, "Red please!" Red wine was her favorite. Not knowing how soon he'd be back she walked over to V'tayn and sat carefully in his lap. If anything Kyabree was equally attracted to both men. Though R'fariel was easier to tease and rile up a little.

She took V'tayn's hand, and looked at the lines on his palm, running her pointer finger down each lightly. Kya didn't know if he would mind but she found hands to be quite pretty and sensual. At any moment, he could pull away and push her off of him if she wasn't welcome.
Back to top Go down
Vivid

Vivid

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Chow   Midnight Chow - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 10:10 am

"A small cup of white." L'thyr said, relieved to have R'fariel ask him something he could actually answer. He marveled at his three classmates, so confidant in their intentions and affections. He resisted the urge to drop his head and stare at the floor when Kya went and settled herself in V'tayns lap. The male scarletrider had come from a cot hold that promised to be even more conservative than his home of Healer Hall. And yet, V'tayn had been transformed by Weyrlife into a confidant and well loved man. L'thyr still felt and still was by all accounts, the constant little brother.

V'tayn smiled as Kya settled herself in his lap like a dream and surrendered his hands to her attention. He bit his lower lip and smiled warmly, his grey eyes merry with many things promised.

"How achingly sweet the taste..." V'tayn said, leaning in close to whisper the words softly near her throat. He wasn't touching but he was close. His eyes flicked softly to R'fariel and his welcoming expression spoke to his willingness to share with his beloved Cobalt classmate.
Back to top Go down
SylverAngel

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Chow   Midnight Chow - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 3:05 pm

Truthfully, R'fariel was wanting to steady his own nerves a little-- something he wouldn't have admitted to his friends.  So far, all the flirting had led to nothing between them, but he was pretty sure that was all about to change, one way or another.  And while he was ready to commit to it, there was a tiny anxious part of him that worried the two scarletriders would find fault with him.  Two Turns older than he, both Kya and V'tayn had that much more experience-- it didn't seem to bother them most of the time, but this was different.  And he didn't want to disappoint them and make things awkward later…

Trying to shake off the atypical lack of confidence, he quickly tossed back a half glass of wine over by the tables, then snagged another for himself, along with what had been requested by the others.

As he returned to their table, he cocked his head at his friends.  He'd been planning to slide in next to V'tayn, but Kyabree had beat him to it.  Of course, he considered joining them, but could see L'thyr was already feeling out of place with their obvious closeness and didn't want to make the younger boy (by a few months) feel even more so.

Wanting to put the other cobaltrider at ease with a bit of humor, yet at the same time not entirely willing to leave off with the flirting, he settled for a little bit of both.  "This is the thanks I get?  I go get you more wine and you steal my seat?"  With a little huff of disgust, he set Kyabree's glass on the table in front of her.  "L'thyr's at least nice enough not to do that," he added, handing over the white wine before settling across from the two scarletriders.

The wine he'd already drunk was settling warm in his system, likely bringing the faintest flush to his cheeks.  He wasn't really tipsy, just a little more relaxed, which was what he'd been hoping for.
Back to top Go down
echonymph

echonymph

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Chow   Midnight Chow - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 3:47 pm

His breath on her neck sent a shiver of anticipation though her body. She wasn't paying attention to what R'fariel was doing or how soon he would be back. Kya was distracted by the very handsome V'tayn. The skin on his hands made her light touches more pleasurable.Still she knew better than to ignore the cobalt rider for long. He could be so very needy.

Kissing the palm of V'tayn's hand, she dropped it in her lap. She didn't immediately reach for her wine, nor did she respond to R'fariel's accusation right away. She was indolent, like the mouse who had the cheese. "Why don't you sit in L'thyr's lap then, if you find him more to your liking?" She said jokingly. Kya only felt bad for L'thyr. She'd make it up to him at some point. Instead of saying so, she sipped at her third glass of wine.

Enjoying the closeness of V'tayn, she made no indication she would be vacating that spot, even for R'fariel. After a moment or two she frowned slightly, R'fariel was too far away to join in their touches and softly spoken words. "Why would you want to stay so far away from us? Come closer Raf." She said her voice growing a little more sensuous, indicating the chair next to them.

Back to top Go down
Vivid

Vivid

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Chow   Midnight Chow - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 7:07 pm

L'thyr felt as if all his blood was running to his face and that it was so strong he could even taste it. His cheeks were hot as he struggled to find words and found that nothing but garbled protest would come from his throat. He was floundering and rather than further humiliate himself, he turned and moved hurriedly away. He was in such a hurry that he didn't even see the chair that was sticking out just a little too far, caught it with his foot and stumbled. The glass of wine tilted and poured out in a silvery rush all over someone who happened to be standing near by. L'thyr caught himself from falling by reaching out to the person but over corrected himself when he saw a flash of pale hair. It was too much for the young man's balance and he fell flat on his rump.

Looking up into Teagan's face, L'thyr looked caught between notification, horror and humiliation. His blue eyes were wide and he choked back a gasp of pain.

"Oh..um...um, Queenrider I beg your pardon." he said, dropping his eyes. No matter the age, a queen's rider was a queen's rider. His cheeks flamed cherry red.
Back to top Go down
Apollotrigger

Marks : 448

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Chow   Midnight Chow - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 7:43 pm

Teagan exploded into giggles, hopping up immediately and offering both hands to him. She looked taken aback at the use of title, and blushed brightly and ducked her head shyly. "Come on," she said, peering up from behind her bangs with a shy smile.

Belatedly, she noticed that she had gotten rather drenched, and she gave another giggle. "Well I wanted a drink of wine," she said, voice chipper. This was the best night of her life, and it was going to take a lot more than stained clothes to ruin it! "I'm Teagan," she said, then realized he a must know that, since he called her queen rider and all.

That embarrassed her all over again and she turned red again.
Back to top Go down
SylverAngel

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Chow   Midnight Chow - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 8:38 pm

R'fariel's brows lowered at Kya's teasing tone.  Coupled with how she was caressing and kissing V'tayn's hand, he wondered if she had just been trying to get him out of the picture… or if she was trying to make him jealous.  Because it was working.  Whichever the case.

Of course, his first reaction was stick his tongue out at her in response, but he managed to resist-- barely.  He was supposed to be proving he was a mature, adult cobaltrider tonight, right?  And he doubted that meant doing something so juvenile-- even if the scarletrider had earned the response.  "I just might," he grumbled finally, knowing full well he wouldn't put his other classmate through such torture.

"Is the wine all right?" he asked L'thyr instead, nodding towards the glass he'd brought for the younger boy.  But whatever L'thyr said in response, if anything, was drowned out when his ears zeroed in on Kyabree's invitation.

Uhhhhh… how was he supposed to resist that?  Especially when it was coupled with the heated looks V'tayn was giving him around the woman in his lap?

But L'thyr was still…

Oh.  Maybe he didn't have to worry about the other cobaltrider after all.  L'thyr was busy scrambling away from the table, and R'fariel hoped he wasn't too embarrassed…

Swallowing hard as he felt the weight of both pairs of eyes watching him intently from across the table, he tossed back what was left of his wine and pushed away from his seat.  "Should we… maybe go somewhere else?" he asked, his voice having dropped slightly.  But he slowly rounded the table and deliberately slid in next to V'tayn, close enough he could feel the scarletrider's arm flexing faintly beside him.  In case they wanted to sit here for a bit longer instead.

Closer was definitely better.
Back to top Go down
Vivid

Vivid

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Chow   Midnight Chow - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 5:24 pm

L'thyr hesitated and then, relenting, surrendered his hands to the her. He gathered his legs under himself and got to his feet. He flushed and gave a soft smile.

"Thank you, my lady." he said softly. Giving her hands a gentle squeeze of encouragement, he released her slowly.

"I am L'thyr, rider of cobalt Osgilath. I'm part of the Turn's End class, the last class sired by the cobalt Maraxith upon the Titanium Queen Parazath. Before the Exile."
Back to top Go down
Vivid

Vivid

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Chow   Midnight Chow - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 5:39 pm

"We should. Kya, my petal. R'fariel, my darling. Surely Vorganth can keep Anarath and Nwynth company." and with a smile V'tayn eased Kya off his lap and stood. He took both of their hands and gave them a gentle squeeze.

"Come." he said and bid them follow. Walking out V'tayns stride was full of pleasure and no little pride. He couldn't resist looking over his shoulder and winking at both of his classmates.

Back to top Go down
SylverAngel

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Chow   Midnight Chow - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 10:45 pm

R'fariel's thoughts scattered.  That invitation was it--this was really happening.  And he couldn't get a word out in response besides a muttered, "Yeah."

He almost tripped over a leg of the table in his haste to stand and follow V'tayn.  But thankfully the scarletrider was facing the other direction for the moment.  Not that Kyabree was-- and she likely saw the heightened color in his cheeks, too, if she was focused anywhere but on the tall man ahead of them.

V'tayn's wink had the cobaltrider quickening his stride and lifting his head confidently as he shoved aside the embarrassment, though.  Because clearly the other man wanted him there, and if he thought Vorganth was up to the challenge of handling both scarlets… then surely that translated to his rider, too.  Right?
Back to top Go down
SylverAngel

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Chow   Midnight Chow - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 12:06 am

Neither of them had Impressed.  Not that Kezariel had expected things to go any differently for himself, given his track record.  But he'd had high hopes for Tyvaniel-- the second chance his brother had been awarded after being kicked out of Candidacy was just one of the reasons Zar was glad they'd made the move to White Lightning.

But it hadn't panned out so far.  And though that was fine for Tyvaniel… his own fate was far more uncertain now that he had even less time to Stand before he was officially too old to do so.

Taking a large drink from the mug of ale he'd grabbed from a nearby table, Kezariel kept an eye out for either of his brothers.  He'd already congratulated his cousin, Asteriel, on her Impression, and managed to contain the tiny flare of jealousy that sparked when he did so.  It wasn't her fault that she'd been chosen, and neither he, nor Tyvaniel, had been.  Especially when there had been such a small clutch to begin with.  But she was closer than either of them had gotten… and that wasn't quite sitting well with him yet.

Because if he aged out… what else would there be for him?  Tyvaniel had his smithcraft, but Zar… Zar had nothing,   besides making himself useful in whatever capacity he could find.  And if he ran out of places to do so, or the… smugglers and others here at White Lightning didn't want him around, then…

What?

Where would he be?  Where could he go?  What could he do?

A muttered curse and a loud thunk on the wood of the table he was leaning on interrupted Kezariel's brooding.  Glancing up, he raised a brow as Tyvaniel nearly threw himself onto the bench across from him.

"Sharding tables are too close together," his brother muttered.  "I almost tripped over someone's foot."

With a tiny huff of amusement, Zar took another swig of his ale and studied Tyvaniel.

The younger man didn't look too upset that he'd walked away from the eggs without a dragon.  Compared to the last time he'd done so, he seemed fairly okay, which was a rather welcome change.  The new Weyr agreed with one of them, at least-- two if you counted R'fariel.  And Kezariel was certainly grateful for that, despite his own misgivings.

"Aster's got herself a nice one, don'tcha think?  Dunno what the new color means, but he seemed strong."

"They all look like metal to you, don't they."

Tyvaniel shot a half-hearted glare at his older brother.  "No."  Relenting, he added, "They're not all shiny."

Just the corners of his lips curving up, Zar let out another tiny little laugh.  "Those black queens definitely weren't.  They almost absorbed light instead of reflecting it."

"Yeah."  Quiet descended for a moment, before Tyvaniel spoke again.  "You, uh… okay?  With not… you know.  Impressing."

Kezariel turned the mug around in his hands before tossing back what was left inside.  "I can't be anything else.  There aren't any eggs left."

His brother looked down into his own mug, not knowing what to say to that.  Mostly because there wasn't really anything he could say.

"Don't worry about me, though, Ty.  I'll find something to do.  I can always wash dishes or something."

"I can speak to--"

"No," Kezariel cut him off.  "Smithing is yours.  You're good at it, and I never much cared for it."  Fearing he'd sounded too harsh, he added, "Thank you for the offer, though."

Tyvaniel's lips thinned as he accepted the response and took a drink from his own mug.  He might not have been happy with the answer, but he knew his older brother was right.

"There will be other clutches.  My time's not completely up yet."  Or so Zar was telling himself.  "And you never know.  Maybe they'll let me keep going a little longer here, since there aren't as many Candidates."

"Yeah."

Both of them could hope that was the case, right?  "They let you back in, after all.  So there's hope for me, yet."

Tyvaniel glared at him over the rim of his mug this time, but there was little real heat behind the expression.  He knew Kezariel was teasing, nothing more-- his brothers had never held it against him that he'd been kicked out, especially not when it had come to that final fight.  So bringing it up now was likely so Zar could change the subject.  Or lighten the mood.  Even if it was at his brother's expense.  "You're lucky you're my brother."

Kezariel's lips turned up just the slightest bit further at that.  "Indeed I am, Ty.  Indeed I am."
Back to top Go down
Vivid

Vivid

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Chow   Midnight Chow - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 10:02 am

"You could hardly be lost, Abry." Casriel said, her voice warm. "You have a clear and present bravery that makes for a good dragon rider. I'll be seeing you around. Again, congratulations." Casriel said and then, bowing at the waist, excused herself.

She could from across the room that Asteriel was brimming with joy and enjoying a particularly good looking tart. R'fariel seemed to be up to his hips in pretty scarletriders and Casriel smiled. Her cousin could certainly account of himself and Casriel felt a note of pride. She had always been confidant of her own sexual prowess and skill. Pleasure surged through her to see him unhampered by fear. Her aquamarine eyes continued their gaze until they settled on R'fariels brothers. Casriel made a bee line toward the two candidates.

"Kezariel. Tyvaniel. I'm glad to see you both are taking it in stride. I know, it seems unfair but listen. I was twenty five Turns old when I Impressed Maraxith and I started standing at twelve! Thirteen Turns of Standing, boys. You have time." Casriel said. She wasn't going to baby them but it was clear by the expression on her face she empathized with them greatly.
Back to top Go down
SylverAngel

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Chow   Midnight Chow - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 10:47 pm

Zar stood politely when Casriel arrived at their table and gave her a little bow.  She was a Wingleader, a cobaltrider, and a woman-- all three of which deserved the little token of respect, even if she was their cousin.

Tyvaniel, unsurprisingly, didn't bother getting up, though he lifted his mug in greeting before taking a drink from it.

"Thanks for the vote of confidence, Wingleader."  Kezariel's mouth quirked wryly.  "That really only extends my time out another turn to turn and a half, though.  Even if our family does seem to Impress late."  Except for R'fariel, anyway.  How he'd gotten so lucky so soon was anyone's guess.

"It gives me more time to learn how to make weapons," Tyvaniel interjected.  "Or whatever else they want me to make.  At least we get to Stand here."

Zar had to give his younger brother that-- Standing was better than not doing so when it was what one wanted.  "True.  And Impressing late would be better than never."  Shifting his attention back to Casriel, he gestured towards their table.  "Would you care to join us, cousin?"
Back to top Go down
Vivid

Vivid

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Chow   Midnight Chow - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 7:26 am

Casriel nodded Kezariel's gestures of respect and her eyes crinkled around the edges to show her pleasure. She did not frown at Tyvaniel and her mood was so light at the current moment that she did not even make a note to herself that he had not done likewise. The Hatching had gone off without a hitch and no annoyance could live in her with that joy. Save one.

"I would be glad to join you." Casriel said and finding a seat, sat down with a flourish of red skirts. She prided herself on being able to look so feminine and yet so self contained at the same time.

"Yes, our family always seems to Impress in their early twenties. R'fariel is the exception, not the rule. With luck, when Maraxith flies Yllaveth, you will Stand for a dragon of his bloodline. There were find beasts in Maraxith's clutches on Parazath, bronzes and cobalts in both. Between the two clutches, seven scarlets and seven quartz as well. I don't know what you have your hopes pinned on. After all, it matters little. I wanted, at the time, to Impress a gold queen. Instead I got the first Cobalt to ever crack his egg and with new colors appearing, who knows. You might find yourself the next junior weyrwoman, Ty. How would you fancy riding a shadow queen?" Casriel asked.
Back to top Go down
echonymph

echonymph

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Chow   Midnight Chow - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 11:01 am

Kyabree slid easily off of the taller man's lap. She wasn't sure at first what he planned but she downed the last of her wine quickly, placing it back on the table as her other hand was taken by V'tayn. The squeeze of his hand, meant for both herself at Raf, was interesting to her. Were they being treated like little pets? She giggled at that moment, thinking of it, but it also happened to be just after R'fariel tripped. Knowing how sensitive he was, she immediately tried to sober up. She was three glasses of wine in and very little food, so if they were expecting a serious lover, they would be disappointed.

Blowing R'fariel a kiss then, she giggled some more. Oh yes, she was quite tipsy and finding things around them all very amusing. Plus Raf was easy to tease.
Back to top Go down
SylverAngel

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Chow   Midnight Chow - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 11:55 pm

Tyvaniel seemed to seriously consider the question, surprising Kezariel, though perhaps not their cousin.  "I'm not sure about having a girl dragon, no matter what color, in my head.  But they seemed so… menacing.  As if they were the biggest and baddest of dragons."  A grin lit his features, clear enjoyment of that aspect of the new color's nature.  "As if they wouldn't hesitate to use their teeth and claws to tear whatever tried to take them on apart.  I liked it."

Zar cocked his head as he considered Casriel.  "You don't think that behavior is too… dangerous?  We don't know what they're capable of yet, and what if their riders can't contral them?"  Of course, he'd been concerned about the same things when his youngest brother had Impressed Vorganth-- he'd thought the cobalt had cornered the market on threatening, even when compared to his clutch sibling and the older dragons of his color.  But these new queens were something else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Chow   Midnight Chow - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Midnight Chow
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3