White Lightning Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10th PASS AU PERN RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Afternoon Meeting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Apollotrigger

Marks : 448

Afternoon Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Afternoon Meeting   Afternoon Meeting EmptyTue May 26, 2015 7:40 pm

Fleur had received the message that morning, to meet Avidian in his private quarters at a specific time. She was nothing if not prompt, so her hand rapped against metal plate at exact time. (She'd had to walk a little slower than usual in some parts, she had gotten the timing off a little.)

It was interesting to be called to see Avidian personally, for her. Though she'd been participating in raids for leads, including many of the more dangerous ones, she'd never had a one-on-one with Avidian. No man was going to intimidate her, but she respected him highly enough to be slightly nervous.

As she had no idea what this meeting was about, she had mixed in a bit of femininity with her normally masculine clothing. Her top was several layers of sheer fabric that swirled around her trousers with each step, and her long hair had been braided to hang down over one shoulder.

In tradition she had adorned herself with her best jewels: four heavy bracelets on each wrist, each set with a different stone, and a heavy set of chains hung around her neck. The earrings were actually a respectful nod to her leader; in one of their very few talks, after a particular dangerous raid, he'd presented her with them. They were solid gold, with a dark brown stone dangling from the bottom. She wanted him to see that she honored his gift, while still having earned her own wealth.
Back to top Go down
Sevillalost

Marks : 974

Afternoon Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Meeting   Afternoon Meeting EmptyFri May 29, 2015 9:32 pm

"Fleur, come in," Avidian called, confident that the prompt knock would herald the arrival that he expected. The newly-titled Stillmaster leaned back his chair and watched the young woman as she walked in. Pretty enough, he judged, watching the way she moved. Though not as overtly menacing as his own Dividia could be, on occasion, she still moved with a predator's grace that tended to net her the company of men on a regular basis.

"Please sit down," he invited her, gesturing to one of the chairs. "I've had an idea, and I want you to help me with something," he said. "You're not involved with anyone just now, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Apollotrigger

Afternoon Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Meeting   Afternoon Meeting EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 2:36 am

Fleur folded herself gracefully into the chair, smiling her thanks at the invitation to sit. She was overwhelmed with curiosity at what Avidian could possibly have to speak to her about. The only close talks she'd had with him in the past had involved her entire crew... never a one on one.

She gave a wry chuckle and shook her head, brown curls bouncing. "No, sir," she answered, an amused lilt to her voice. No man had shown himself to be what she wanted in a mate as of yet, with the exception of a very few, powerful men who were already well off the market. She couldn't help but wonder if her mother had set Avidian up to this; the woman was constantly bothering her about grandchildren.
Back to top Go down
Sevillalost

Afternoon Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Meeting   Afternoon Meeting EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 9:07 pm

Avidian nodded at her answer. "That's what I thought. As you might imagine, I'm pleased about the development of our relationship with the dragonriders, but you know me to be a cautious man. I believe young Br'son and his people are upright... but I like to make sure. That's where you come in."

He leaned forward, his eyes dark and slightly cold. "I want you to pick one of them, I don't care which, as long as it's a man. Get into a relationship. Seduce him, and if possible, have his child. I want these dragonriders bound to us in every way possible, and nothing binds a man like children. I want you to do this, and I want you to find me some other girls who will do it, too."

Back to top Go down
Apollotrigger

Afternoon Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Meeting   Afternoon Meeting EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 3:07 am

Fleur sat even straighter, her eyes widening before she controlled them. This was no light request of her. She was a trusted raider, and a part of her stung that he might be trying to remove her from the field.

But then she focused on his eyes, and could see the plan folding out. She doubted she would ever marry for love. "And because I don't necessarily care about liking my partner," she murmured, "better me to start this project." She wasn't quite at the age where she was consumed by the thought of babies, but having lost a few friends to the little buggers in recent turns she was beginning to see their appeal.

"I would be allowed to return to the field, correct?" she asked, wanting that signed off on. She could sacrifice her non-existent love life and a few months of her life for this cause, easily, but not being allowed back to work would be a deal breaker.
Back to top Go down
Sevillalost

Afternoon Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Meeting   Afternoon Meeting EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 1:07 am

"After a healthy child is weaned," Avidian said, with a slight emphasis on 'healthy'. "Anything less will not bind them as tightly as I'd like. And not before at least one other girl is pregnant as well. Once those terms are met, you may plan on returning to the field. We will foster your child as we usually do. Dragonriders have a similar custom, I understand."

He leaned back in his seat and looked at her for a long moment. "Understand, Fleur, the child is only part of the equation. You may not get emotionally involved with the dragonrider if you choose not to do so, but I need the dragonrider to get emotionally involved with you. Can you make that happen?"
Back to top Go down
Apollotrigger

Afternoon Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Meeting   Afternoon Meeting EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 6:03 am

Fleur smiled and nodded, reassured that she would be allowed back into the field she loved so much afterwards. As for the rider... her smirk all but screamed 'look at me, for Faranth's sake.' She was self assured enough to know how beautiful she was, and had turned down enough courting advances to know she was desirable.

"There are certain herbs and tonics," she said slowly, "that can increase fertility in both men and women. I could do a little more research into this subject and perhaps we could accelerate the conception process. Though I suppose it would look a little odd if several of every suddenly came down pregnant."

She paused for a moment, her brain working at the problem. She was confident enough she could recruit plenty of young women to join her; she wasn't the only one who had yet to find a mate among their group of raiders. A fresh pool of candidates would be a welcome opportunity for them.
Back to top Go down
Sevillalost

Afternoon Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Meeting   Afternoon Meeting EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 7:05 pm

Vid nodded his satisfaction and leaned back. "I will leave the execution of the plan up to you. Let me know what support you need from me. Discreetly, of course. And I want to know as soon as you're pregnant. Good luck to you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Afternoon Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Meeting   Afternoon Meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

Afternoon Meeting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Lightning Weyr :: Smuggler Canyon :: Personal Quarters-
Jump to: