White Lightning Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10th PASS AU PERN RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadow ISO handsome male....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Apollotrigger

Marks : 448

Shadow ISO handsome male.... Empty
PostSubject: Shadow ISO handsome male....   Shadow ISO handsome male.... EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 4:08 am

Ensieth will be rising soon! And by soon I mean after the new year lol. If you'd like to throw your hat in the ring just sent me a message here or on Facebook. Give me a good plot for having your dragon win her first flight in the current timeline!

Ensieth will allow all colors to chase, so it will be a free for all. But do remember that Teagan was only 14 Turns when she left, and while she did experience growing up, the residents of the Weyr did not see her grow up. Jah'vi will be bowing out of this flight due to spending so much time around a young girl who is suddenly a woman, for instance.

So think hard, ya'll. Can your rider see past the sudden age change of their favorite little queenrider? Are there dragons still gun shy of the shadows after Aliseths maiden flight?

Enquiring minds want to know! Looking forward to hearing from all of you!
Back to top Go down
Vivid

Vivid

Marks : 713

PostSubject: Re: Shadow ISO handsome male....   Shadow ISO handsome male.... EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 2:03 pm

Wingrider Z'ash and Bronze Manticath will chase!

Yet he is not the only one

Wingleader Casriel and Cobalt Maraxith
Weyrsinger T'kal and Blue Thortoth
Back to top Go down
weyrwolf

Marks : 885

PostSubject: Re: Shadow ISO handsome male....   Shadow ISO handsome male.... EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 6:57 pm

I mean, N'set very much lives in the present, and spent little to no time with little Teagan, so grown Teagan is really all he'd register. So Tsaveth, obvs, is in.

I'zak probably didn't get to hang with formerly-mini Teagan either, but might be a little more gunshy post Aliseth being utterly insane. Devonith, zero hesitation, but I'zak might try and fail to distract him from chasing.

As for stories...I mean, N'set's all for hostile takeover and showing up Sh'lor, so there's no peace but a whole lotta flirting intensity there. I'zak's all about easy camaraderie and helping them all do better, unity, etc.

Sidran, of course, is gonna nope on outta there, for reasons both Teagan and bloodline related. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sevillalost

Marks : 974

PostSubject: Re: Shadow ISO handsome male....   Shadow ISO handsome male.... EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 4:21 pm

Tr'cev will be really, really hoping that Elhuyath will be old enough to chase. (though he won't! but no one knows that yet)
Cosenne and Cobalt Fillioth will be in, as Cosenne is super curious about New Teagan
D'caen and Brown Basilath? Yeah, they're in. Every hot chick was a young girl once. That never stopped them before.
Blue Spalkoth will be all in, though his rider Anjelie has doubts. No blue has sired a clutch before. Surely there's a reason for that? She hates a lack of structure and uncharted territory.

I think that's all of my grown boys. I'll send PMs in a bit.
Back to top Go down
SylverAngel

Marks : 303

PostSubject: Re: Shadow ISO handsome male....   Shadow ISO handsome male.... EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 12:30 pm

Just a quick response...

Vorganth would probably chase, and I'm guessing R'fariel didn't interact with Teagan much? He has no political agenda, or really any other sort haha. Well, other than maybe wanting to thumb his nose at Sh'lor.

J'ril... no. Not after Aliseth. He's not letting another shadow hurt his brown. (Though that, of course, could be overridden in the future.)

Revel... no. Because of Teagan. Sanovith might want to one-up Emanoth but I don't think she'll let him. Unless there's been some conversations with Teagan where she's worrying about the men and all, or something... but I'm guessing not?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow ISO handsome male....   Shadow ISO handsome male.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadow ISO handsome male....
Page 1 of 1