White Lightning Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10th PASS AU PERN RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A serious miscommunication

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Apollotrigger

Marks : 448

A serious miscommunication Empty
PostSubject: A serious miscommunication   A serious miscommunication EmptyTue May 10, 2016 2:02 am

Teagan tugged at the neckline of her dress, feeling a little foolish. Some of the older girls from the camp had helped her prepare herself for the evening, knowing smiles and giggles abounding. The dress was multiple layers of varied shades of purple, and while it covered everything, she felt more exposed than in riding leathers. She was shorter than even the shortest of them, so a length of blue silk kept everything in place. The makeup was... strange. She'd never worn it before, and having them fuss over her made her feel uncomfortable. And whatever they had done to her hair... so many pins! She couldn't wait to remove the bloody things and give her scalp a good scratching.

Ensieth had alerted Manticath, asking if it was okay for her rider to stop by. Teagan could feel the shadows disapproval, but so far Ensieth hadn't expressed herself aloud.

But her mind was made up. Br'son had been clear, and he'd encouraged her forging a friendship with Z'ash. She murmured a soft, polite greeting to the bronze, before clearing her throat. "Z'ash? It's me," she said, her voice seeming to be more high pitched than usual. "I mean it's Teagan, Ensieth's rider... but you know that, Ensieth called ahead, so of course you do... ," she trailed off, realizing she was babbling, and she hadn't even set foot in his weyr yet.
Back to top Go down
Vivid

Vivid

Marks : 713

A serious miscommunication Empty
PostSubject: Re: A serious miscommunication   A serious miscommunication EmptyTue May 31, 2016 3:06 pm

A visit from you and your rider would be a pleasure, Queen EnisethManticath had replied. He was all too pleased by the query. Given Aliseth's banishment of his color range, the surprise attentions of Eniseth was enough to put the young bronze in a tizzy. He had urged Z'ash without mercy all morning to clean himself up and put on a pleasant front.

"Am I unpleasant, normally?" Z'ash asked with exasperation. Manticath had always become overbearing when queens were involved. He suspected this would become a large part of his life, fussing and chasing queens. At least, if Manticath had anything to say about it.

She will be here soon and I want her to have a good time. Is everything ready? the bronze asked, his voice anxious.

"Yes, yes." Z'ash replied. He had sent for juice, meat rolls and red fruit. It seemed proper to have a gentle repast for a queenrider's pleasure. With all the running around and duties she had to attend to, Z'ash was unsure when Teagan would otherwise have time to have a snack or cool her thirst.

Manticath made as much room as he could on his ledge for Eniseth and watched Teagan as she moved. His eyes whirling brightly and he inclined his head at her passing.

"Welcome." he called back and stood. "Please, come in and make yourself comfortable. I have had refreshments brought up."

He turned to smooth out the table cloth.
Back to top Go down

A serious miscommunication
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Lightning Weyr :: Outcast Weyr :: Private Weyrs-
Jump to: