White Lightning Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10th PASS AU PERN RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A night away (Casriel/Vianne)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
weyrwolf

Marks : 885

A night away (Casriel/Vianne) Empty
PostSubject: A night away (Casriel/Vianne)   A night away (Casriel/Vianne) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 6:13 pm

Vianne had dressed carefully for her evening at the tavern, her dark blue dress simple (but so well tailored a clever eye would still have known her coming from the Hold proper), hair carefully pinned, jewelry understated and limited to two simple rings and a jewel-less necklace.

Still, she'd had a few drinks, and danced to the enthusiastic (if middling-skilled) music, and looked rather less put together than she had earlier in the evening. A small voice in the back of her head indicated she should think about sneaking back home again, but it was easily drowned out by the energy of the crowd, and the music, and in fact her foot had started tapping under her corner table all over again. Perhaps there was time for another dance or three yet.
Back to top Go down
Vivid

Vivid

Marks : 713

PostSubject: Re: A night away (Casriel/Vianne)   A night away (Casriel/Vianne) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 6:26 pm

Casriel had taking her hair down from her typicall, high imperial pony tail and let it cascade around her face. Having left behind her riding jacket, she sported a simple red dress and black boots. It was important that she look like just the average Holder kin. Maraxith had flown her in and then tucked himself away some distance from the drinking hall. A plan was unraveling itself in the Wingleader's mind as she adjusted the slit of her dress, letting it fall just so to enhance the smooth, shapeliness of her thigh. She had originally scanned the crowd for a young man but when a woman caught her eye, Casriel was on the move.

'Nothing like a good, old fashion honeypot.' Casriel thought to herself and she suppressed a chuckle.

"Nothing like a drink to take the edge off, huh?" she asked, settling down at a table near Vianne.
Back to top Go down
weyrwolf

PostSubject: Re: A night away (Casriel/Vianne)   A night away (Casriel/Vianne) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 6:37 pm

A stir in the crowd caught Vianne's attention, something beyond just the movement of cheery (or less cheery) drinkers and dancers and revelry. Interested, she rested her chin on her hand and tilted her head to see what was going on.

It turned out not be difficult at all, for the beautiful blonde woman in red moved through the rest of the holders like well aged whiskey down the throat. She watched the other woman idly for a few moments, until it became clear the blonde was coming her way.

"I don't have much of an edge," she replied with a hint of a sardonic smile. "But a drink is a nice way to end a long day, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Vivid

Vivid

PostSubject: Re: A night away (Casriel/Vianne)   A night away (Casriel/Vianne) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 8:37 pm

"A true...pleasure." Casriel purred, slowly crossing one slim leg over the other. In the shadow drenched light of the room, her eyes glowed like beryls in a glass of wine wine; liquid and cool. She held up two slender fingers and waved over the tender.

"The bourbon, please." Casriel said with a purr and she passed a mark. Turning her attention back to the dark haired her, who in her own right was quite delicious, Casriel reached out to tap her cup.

"Running a little low, are we? Tender?" Casriel said. "A cup for the raven haired lovely?" She produced another mark and passed it forward, sliding it slowly across the bar.

"Whats your story, darlin'" Casriel asked, adopting a well practiced Holder slurr.
Back to top Go down
weyrwolf

PostSubject: Re: A night away (Casriel/Vianne)   A night away (Casriel/Vianne) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 8:45 pm

"You are very kind," Vianne replied, dipping her head and dropping her eyes briefly in thanks. But she couldn't keep her eyes from the other woman for long - she couldn't imagine anyone with the ability - and accepted the cup.

"My story? Quite boring, I imagine. Born not far from here, and lived my whole life the same. Here for the music." The smile shifted from sardonic to something else, perhaps self-deprecating. "You look much more interesting, if you care to share your own story?" After all, she much preferred to listen.
Back to top Go down
Vivid

Vivid

PostSubject: Re: A night away (Casriel/Vianne)   A night away (Casriel/Vianne) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 9:08 pm

Casriel smiled, letting a strand of golden hair fall before her face. She tucked back behind her ear slowly.

"Me father has me signed up for a marriage to one of his friends and this is my last night of freedom. I wanted to have some fun, a drink....to see where the night might lead." Casriel said, her voice going husky and she lifted her drink to her lips.

"Never been with a man before and I feel darn foolish to admit it." Casriel adopted a slightly submissive look, her eyes falling to the other woman's hands.

"Oh you probably don't wanna here all that." she said, rubbing her hands as if she were notice.
Back to top Go down
weyrwolf

PostSubject: Re: A night away (Casriel/Vianne)   A night away (Casriel/Vianne) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 9:17 pm

Vianne's eyes widened, and she sat fully upright. "Are you looking forward to your wedding, at least? It changes what we should have to drink." Empathy rose in her, and she met the other woman's eyes frankly. She had no interest in being married (did she?), and she'd enjoyed a lover or three over the past few turns - she wouldn't have guessed this beauty who had seemed so comfortable walking into the tavern would need her advice, but perhaps she could be of help. At the very least, she would provide the best company she could.

"The next rounds are on me. It's the eve of your wedding - you should hardly drink alone."
Back to top Go down
Vivid

Vivid

PostSubject: Re: A night away (Casriel/Vianne)   A night away (Casriel/Vianne) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 10:05 pm

Casriel reached out to tap the young woman's hand with her index finger in a fond and somewhat flirtatious way.

"Its a deal between my father and him. Me for a sack full of marks and a five cows. A holder girl's life but...oh its stupid to say. I just thought there was more out there." Casriel said, giving Vianne an up from under look.

"You know what I mean?" she asked, voice tinged with hope. "I'd take another drink, especially with you."
Back to top Go down
weyrwolf

PostSubject: Re: A night away (Casriel/Vianne)   A night away (Casriel/Vianne) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 10:35 pm

Vianne's smile slid to wry again, and she finished off her whiskey before gesturing for them to each have another of their respective liquors. "Your father is a fool to sell you for so little, and there should be more out there." Longing wove through her tone, clear and present; had to be the drink she'd already had.

"Absurd, that we wait on the whims of..." she sighed, knowing the complaint could only make a woman about to be married feel worse. "There's more. Marriage can't be the end of everything." Clinking her cup to the other, she added in a sort of toast, "And at least we have tonight."
Back to top Go down
Vivid

Vivid

PostSubject: Re: A night away (Casriel/Vianne)   A night away (Casriel/Vianne) EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 11:41 am

"Yes," Casriel sighed, looking longingly at Vianne. "We have tonight."

With out warning, Casriel reached across the table to take her hand, threading her warm fingers through hers just so.

"Dance with me. Oh, say that you will. This may be my last chance." she said, her beryl eyes hopeful and a touch sad in the same moment.
Back to top Go down
weyrwolf

PostSubject: Re: A night away (Casriel/Vianne)   A night away (Casriel/Vianne) EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 2:47 pm

Vianne laughed, low and in her throat. "How could I say no? My evening is yours, new friend. I'm Vianne - and your name?" she squeezed the other woman's hand and smiled, wanting to see the sadness lift from those lovely eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vivid

Vivid

PostSubject: Re: A night away (Casriel/Vianne)   A night away (Casriel/Vianne) EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 4:40 pm

"My father called me something long, pompous and ultimately, hurtful. You can call me Cas." and in that there was the one sliver of truth in this entire situation. Casriel's father, after all, had been a self serving and manipulative bastard.

Casriel took the other woman's arm and led her out on the dance floor. She was a lovely thing, strong legs and all that dark hair. Having had blond hair her entire life and surrounded by flax haired folk from her blood family, Casriel had a true appreciation for dark hair. She reached out to touch a wayward tress, letting the length of it travel through her slim fingers.

"Lovely." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
weyrwolf

PostSubject: Re: A night away (Casriel/Vianne)   A night away (Casriel/Vianne) EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 6:16 pm

Vianne laughed again, what might properly be considered a chuckle. She had no false modesty, dipping her head again in thanks, and was fully genuine in replying, "As are you all over, Cas. Your new husband should be wrapped around your finger very soon. Make him give you all the adventures you are looking for from there."

She'd finished her last two drinks rather quickly, and that helped her body move a little more loosely. "I have the distinct feeling tonight can't remotely be the end of your adventures." She tilted her head and smiled up at the other woman, sure it would have to be true.
Back to top Go down
Vivid

Vivid

PostSubject: Re: A night away (Casriel/Vianne)   A night away (Casriel/Vianne) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 3:26 pm

"If only he was beautiful...like you." Cas sighed with more than just a trace of longing. Her acting had improved but it wasn't all farce. She was a lovely young woman and Casriel found her dark hair a vision. All she had to do was imagine this girl as Garrah, to think of the younger days when their courtship was new and sparkling with possibility. All she had to do was imagine the first time Maraxith caught Parazath, the way Garrah's dress had fallen slowly to the floor. It had been so bright a blue against the wall of Garrah's dark hair. All she had to was remember what it was like to worship someone and she could make this night a true legend.

The music slowed and Casriel stepped forward, pulling Vianne into her arms.

"Can I lead?" she asked, softly. It was no more than a whisper of hope.
Back to top Go down
weyrwolf

PostSubject: Re: A night away (Casriel/Vianne)   A night away (Casriel/Vianne) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 10:21 pm

Vianne's throaty laugh gave her agreement. She wasn't entirely sure how she felt about what were now clear advances from the incredibly lovely woman dancing with her - hadn't considered such a thing before, but she wasn't...well, she wasn't against it, was she?

Why not dance, and see where the evening took her - them - and enjoy herself? So she locked her own eyes on the warm ones across from her (was that a bit of a shiver in response that she had to Cas? How interesting...) "Lead on, dear Cas. I'm sure we can make this a night to remember."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A night away (Casriel/Vianne)   A night away (Casriel/Vianne) Empty

Back to top Go down

A night away (Casriel/Vianne)
Page 1 of 1