White Lightning Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10th PASS AU PERN RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Available family

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Truffle

Truffle

Marks : 34

Available family Empty
PostSubject: Available family   Available family EmptyWed May 27, 2015 9:34 am

Hey, just wondering if anyone has a smuggler family member available for creation? I thought it would be fun to create someone who already has some connections.
Back to top Go down
weyrwolf

Marks : 885

Available family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Available family   Available family EmptyWed May 27, 2015 7:51 pm

My girls are only children, but Abry could totally have a cousin? Or your smuggler could have grown up with either Dividia or Abry, depending on age, so if not blood siblings than foster sibs?
Back to top Go down
Apollotrigger

Marks : 448

Available family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Available family   Available family EmptyWed May 27, 2015 10:28 pm

My smuggler Fleur has two younger siblings that would be great for PCing. Her younger sister Zarri is a distiller and 16, and Fleur is very protective of her. She had extremely high standards for men and has been teaching that to Zarri her entire life. Her brother is Baelin is 15 and working as a distiller also. She's protective as hell over him as well, but isn't as close to him a she is to Zarri. They had an older brother who died during a raid a few months ago, and a younger brother that's 5 Turns.
Back to top Go down
Truffle

Truffle

Marks : 34

Available family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Available family   Available family EmptyFri May 29, 2015 6:51 pm

Apollo, I think I'll try my hand at Zarri!

weyrwolf, I have an older smuggler/harper in mind too, so I might say he and Dividia were friends growing up.
Back to top Go down
weyrwolf

Marks : 885

Available family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Available family   Available family EmptyFri May 29, 2015 11:12 pm

Sounds great!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Available family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Available family   Available family Empty

Back to top Go down

Available family
Page 1 of 1