White Lightning Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10th PASS AU PERN RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yllaveth's Clutch!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sevillalost

Marks : 974

Yllaveth's Clutch!  Empty
PostSubject: Yllaveth's Clutch!    Yllaveth's Clutch!  EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 8:53 pm

Friends, thank you for responding to my poll regarding Yllaveth's clutch. We ended up with a tie. Two votes for a fully played clutch and two for an NPC played clutch. So I cast the tiebreaking vote and determined that Yllaveth's clutch will be an NPC Played Clutch.

What this means is this: Your current candidates may stand, but will not Impress at Yllaveth's clutch unless/until you coordinate with me. After their Impression feast, this clutch will immediately be sent off to a training facility off camera where they will prepare to be some of the dragons who will have come back in time to fill the Northern Weyrs (and Southern and Eastern).

So for that reason, I'll encourage all of you to make NPC characters for the fun of the clutch itself. There is a brand new NPC character sheet in the character applications thread. This should be much less work than the usual sheet. Fill this out as you normally would for a character, and post it in the usual spot. Our mistress of Approvals will give it her blessing, and then you're ready to play.

The intent here is to have fun doing characters that we don't necessarily have to develop fully and invest a bunch of time in. So if you ever wanted to do a caricature character, now's the time. I will post a touching thread for Yllaveth's clutch as soon as we have at least three or four NPC characters to participate.

I hope you guys enjoy this compromise! My hope is that we get the chance to play out our favorite part of the Hatching process, and still have plenty of full PC characters for Ellie's upcoming clutch with Eniseth.

Which is going to be a doozy. No spoilers... but you guys are going to love that one. Just saying. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sevillalost

Marks : 974

Yllaveth's Clutch!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yllaveth's Clutch!    Yllaveth's Clutch!  EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 9:02 pm

One more note: Because this is a totally NPC clutch, I'm going to let the dice decide who Impresses what. It will be totally random, with the exception that if the dice choose something you decide you don't want for your NPC character, I'll re-roll, or they won't Impress that time.

If they don't Impress, you may choose to keep them in NPC status for the next NPC clutch, or you may write a full sheet and convert them to a full candidate. Coordinate with me if you think you want to take the latter option, please!

Thanks! i'm looking forward to seeing how this works.
Back to top Go down

Yllaveth's Clutch!
Page 1 of 1