White Lightning Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10th PASS AU PERN RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pretty pretty please with a sugar? (Attn: Br'son and Andren)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Apollotrigger

Marks : 448

Pretty pretty please with a sugar? (Attn: Br'son and Andren) Empty
PostSubject: Pretty pretty please with a sugar? (Attn: Br'son and Andren)   Pretty pretty please with a sugar? (Attn: Br'son and Andren) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 2:07 am

((This takes place immediately after the council adjournes.))

Jah'vi loitered about the council room, dragging his feet in an attempt to speak to Br'son. He felt horrible, having promised Andren a birthingday trip home to see his family, completely forgetting that Yllaveth had inhibited all the dragons to stay in their own territory. The way the healers eyes had lite up with excitement, he couldn't bear to let him down. Surely Br'son could make an exception.

Teagan noticed Jah'vi, staying herself to provide Br'son with more intel. She recognized the look on his face and she couldn't help but grin. It was all so new to him. If only the bronzerider knew what the future held for him.

She approached him while Br'son was speaking to another, a smile on her face. "Well don't you look ready to pop," she said with a soft chuckle.

Jah'vi was still getting used to this older Teagan, and he blinked before grinning, a hint of a blush on his face. "Is it that obvious? I promised Andren a trip to Southern today for his birthingday, completely forgetting we're on lock down." He sighed deeply. "I'm hoping Br'son will let me make an exception."

Teagan broke into a wide smile, recognizing this story. So this was where she came in. "I don't think he will. It's too risky, what with the Hold and the Weyr so close," she began, "but there are two dragons who are allowed outside the territory. Hypothetically one of them could fetch his family and bring them here."

Jah'vis face momentarily fell, then brightened back up. "Really? Teagan, that would be amazing!" Forgoing any protocol, he swept her into a tight hug. "Thank you so much." He looked down into her green eyes, sparkling with mischief. "You know something else you're not telling me," he said, a little cautiously. She'd made it clear how dangerous interacting with the other Weyrs could be. "And you called Andren A'ren before you were even introduced to him."

"Spoilers," she answered with a cheeky wink, before turning and approaching the now free Br'son. "Weyrsenior, I have things to discuss further. But first," and she shot an amused look at the wide eyed and hopeful Jah'vi, "I was hoping I could make a quick trip to Southern Hold. Andrens family should visit him on his birthingday." She paused a moment before dropping her voice lower. "And he has a younger sister." She gave him a pointed look.
Back to top Go down
Sevillalost

Marks : 974

PostSubject: Re: Pretty pretty please with a sugar? (Attn: Br'son and Andren)   Pretty pretty please with a sugar? (Attn: Br'son and Andren) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 7:30 am

Br'son blinked, then grinned. He considered teasing Jah'vi for a moment, but his buddy looked so anxious and happy that he didn't have the heart.

"Of course," Br'son said. "By all means, bring them here to visit. The sister, too. That way, if they come for the Hatching, they will at least have some familiarity with the place."

A younger sister. Another candidate for Search? That could be good, though Br'son couldn't help but wonder how Andren's parents would feel about losing two children to the Weyr. Did they have others?

The Weyrsenior realized that he knew very little about the young man that had captured his best friend's heart. But he wanted to. Perhaps it would be worthwhile to seek Andren out... to try and get to know him better.
Back to top Go down
Apollotrigger

PostSubject: Re: Pretty pretty please with a sugar? (Attn: Br'son and Andren)   Pretty pretty please with a sugar? (Attn: Br'son and Andren) EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 8:47 am

Teagan grinned brightly, reminiscent of the days when she'd been the youngest rider at the Weyr. "You won't be disappointed," she said, gripping his forearm briefly. "Is it alright if I head to Southen now? I do have information I need to give you, but you asked me to keep it private between us."

After securing the okay from Br'son, she practically skipped back to Jah'vi. "Done and done," she told the Wingleader, sliding her hand into his arm. "Let's go tell Andren. I'm sure I'll need a letter to convince them I'm not trying to kidnap them."

Jah'vi chuckled and led the queenrider through ther back passages to his weyr. He paused outside the entrance; Andren had been very comfortable in his bed earlier, and he didn't want to cause either of the two embarrassment. "Andren," he called, "you decent? Queenrider Teagan is with me."
Back to top Go down
Ori

Marks : 49

PostSubject: Re: Pretty pretty please with a sugar? (Attn: Br'son and Andren)   Pretty pretty please with a sugar? (Attn: Br'son and Andren) EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 11:41 am

Andren had filched a book from the shelf and was lounging on the bed to wait on Jah'vi's return. The original excuse he had made to himself was that he was waiting to completely dry off, but that moment was long passed and he had gotten absorbed in his reading. When he heard Jah'vi's call, he jumped up and scrambled to pull on clothing, trying not to blush at the fact that they were the same set he had been wearing the day before and a little rumpled.

"Just a moment!"

The Candidate smoothed the wrinkles as best he could with a tug on the hem of his tunic and finger-combed his hair back away from his face as he called out, "Ah... yes, it's fine now."  

He padded away from the bed, going in search of his boots and hopeful that he wasn't going to get too many awkward looks or silences from Teagan and reminding himself that this was a weyr. They saw things differently, here.
Back to top Go down
Apollotrigger

PostSubject: Re: Pretty pretty please with a sugar? (Attn: Br'son and Andren)   Pretty pretty please with a sugar? (Attn: Br'son and Andren) EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 12:51 pm

Jah'vi practically skipped into the weyr and grasped the healer in a tight hug, his face luminous from his smile. "Sorry the meeting took so long," he apologized, running his fingers through Andrens hair but unable to stop grinning. "I've got some bad news, but then some great news."

He glanced back at Teagan, waiting for her go ahead. "All the dragons are being inhibited by Yllaveth so we don't meet the riders that Teagan there brought back," he explained, a rueful smile on his face. "So Nolinth and I can't take you to Southern. But Teagan has offered to play ferry for us." He finished the statement with a gentle kiss. "I know you wanted to go home for the day, but I bet it'll be just as exciting for them to come here," he said, hoping the change of plans worked for Andren.

Teagan grinned like a fool at the pair. She'd first met Andren 5 Turns ago, though for him that hadn't happened. She'd taken an immediate liking to him, then A'ren, rider of...

She frowned, racking her brain. Why couldn't she remember his dragon? There was a quick moment of panic before Ensieth chimed in, amusement in her voice. As you said earlier, spoilers rider mine. Yllaveth gave me my own intrustructions as well.

Of course, she thought with a smirk. Leadership at the other Weyrs she could remember perfectly. But Ensieth was clouding her memory of those that had Impressed and stayed at White Lightening.

"Ensieth can sit three besides me," she spoke up as soon as the tender moment had passed between the two. The smile had returned to her face, incapable of staying away when faced with the beginnings of something she had seen ten Turns from now. It made her own heart ache slightly, her mind wandering to someone she knew so well, but was all but a stranger to now. "I'm assuming you'll want both your parents... do you have any siblings?"
Back to top Go down
Ori

Marks : 49

PostSubject: Re: Pretty pretty please with a sugar? (Attn: Br'son and Andren)   Pretty pretty please with a sugar? (Attn: Br'son and Andren) EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 6:45 pm

Andren returned the kiss and found his arms around Jah'vi's waist, frowning slightly at the change in plans but shrugging off his disappointment. His lover's touch and closeness certainly helped with that, and he found himself really thinking in the moment about how his family was going to react to their relationship. The thought of his brother and father's possible response had him holding Jah'vi tighter, though he gave Teagan a grateful look for her offer. Her grin helped relax him again, and he smiled back at her, wondering what he'd done to have her take such an instant shine to him but certainly not planning to argue with it.

"I appreciate your help, though if this is too much to ask they certainly weren't expecting to see me today and would be none the wiser if we gave it a miss."

He kept one arm around the bronzerider's waist, half turning so he wasn't craning his neck, "Ah, yes. Two younger siblings, a sister and a brother. Either Tevan or my father are going to have to stay and mind things, anyway. Though they might be able to get one of the other journeymen to do that on the day of the hatching. I guarantee that Malia, that's my sister, would want to come if only to get a chance to explore a weyr and ride a dragon."

His voice was warm, if a little rueful, when he talked about his sister. She tended to be like him when it came to adventure, and was too young to have the sense of danger and responsibility he'd developed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty pretty please with a sugar? (Attn: Br'son and Andren)   Pretty pretty please with a sugar? (Attn: Br'son and Andren) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty pretty please with a sugar? (Attn: Br'son and Andren)
Page 1 of 1