White Lightning Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10th PASS AU PERN RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadow and Smokeriders

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sevillalost

Marks : 974

Shadow and Smokeriders Empty
PostSubject: Shadow and Smokeriders   Shadow and Smokeriders EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 8:06 pm

So I need to get with Vivid and see how we want to handle this in game, but the first batch of Shadow and Smoke dragons are essentially grown, so if you'd like to update your sheets to that effect, please do. Let me know when you're done and I'll move them from the Weyrling board to the adult board.

Thanks!

PS. If you have weyrlings that you need to update (or sheets to write... I'm looking at you Kiry!!) please get that done as soon as you can as well. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sevillalost

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Smokeriders   Shadow and Smokeriders EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 8:13 pm

PPS. I moved the Thread's Bane Weyrlings to their own category, so don't panic if you can't find your sheet under the "Approved Weyrlings" page. Check the individual class page. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Vivid

Vivid

Marks : 713

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Smokeriders   Shadow and Smokeriders EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 3:30 pm

Cool beans. I'm thinking since the smoke and shadow dragons are grown, Ashrah might intensify their lessons to justify an expedited graduation (within a degree of sanity).
Back to top Go down
Sevillalost

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Smokeriders   Shadow and Smokeriders EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 8:47 pm

That makes sense. I wanted to talk to you about that anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Smokeriders   Shadow and Smokeriders Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadow and Smokeriders
Page 1 of 1