White Lightning Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10th PASS AU PERN RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Heart of Home: Finding My Homestead

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vivid

Vivid

Marks : 713

The Heart of Home: Finding My Homestead Empty
PostSubject: The Heart of Home: Finding My Homestead   The Heart of Home: Finding My Homestead EmptySun May 10, 2015 8:22 am

The Heart of Home: Finding My Homestead Thedaw10

Welcome to the Heart of Home

How far would you go, how much would you learn, if you had to find your way home?

I'm a sub rural girl with old country roots, trying to get back to were the land and the people were truly one creature. Here I begin to find my Heart of Home, the ideal homestead to raise my family and animals in part with the what nature has given us. Join me as I plant, grow, read, discover, brew, crochet and move ever closer to an authentic, sustainable life.

"I put my shoulders and head into the yoke of work, for I have miles to go and miles on my heart." -A Heart of Home proverb.
Back to top Go down
Vivid

Vivid

Marks : 713

The Heart of Home: Finding My Homestead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Home: Finding My Homestead   The Heart of Home: Finding My Homestead EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 10:01 pm

Update: July brings us into new growth and the garden is looking better than ever. Acorn squash and Japanese Pumpkin are looking right as rain. Check out the plants and the blanket I am crocheting here at the Heart of Home. Please clink the link in the first post. Comment! Follow! Stay tuned to the Heart of Home for recipes and an upcoming quilting project that has been a long time in the coming. [
Back to top Go down

The Heart of Home: Finding My Homestead
Page 1 of 1