White Lightning Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10th PASS AU PERN RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

With A Little Help From My Friends

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sevillalost

Marks : 974

With A Little Help From My Friends Empty
PostSubject: With A Little Help From My Friends   With A Little Help From My Friends EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 8:13 pm

Zillath was huge.

Oh, she wasn't as large as Eniseth or Aliseth yet, and nowhere near the size of Yllaveth or Manticath, but the shadow dragon was easily large enough to cause her rider to dread washing and oiling her on the daily.

Fortunately for Melieste, she knew that as a queenrider, she was entitled to ask for help. And so she had, and had been promised that one of the candidates would meet her at the river this morning to assist. She didn't know if Kalabria or K'zariel had requested such assistance, but then, she didn't really care. What mattered was that Zillath would be cared for, and she would not have to exhaust herself. Win, win.

The blonde girl looked around expectantly and tied her hair up in preparation. She didn't know who was coming to help, but they should be here any moment. And then, maybe, she'd finally get a chance to enjoy her breakfast rather than bolting it down before lessons began.
Back to top Go down
Vivid

Vivid

Marks : 713

PostSubject: Re: With A Little Help From My Friends   With A Little Help From My Friends EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 5:03 pm

Varik pelted down the track, his face brilliant in excitement. He could hardly believe that he had been hearing when he got the summons. He combed what he could of his blond curls and left in all haste.

"Queenrider!" his voice rang out in salutation. "Command me and I shall do whatever you require."
Back to top Go down
Sevillalost

Marks : 974

PostSubject: Re: With A Little Help From My Friends   With A Little Help From My Friends EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 7:04 pm

"Oh hello! I remember you," Melieste said with a smile that might have edged on brilliant. "From the Hatching feast, right? Narik...no, Navarik! Is that right? I'm terrible at names," she said with a self-deprecating shrug.

"In any case, I'm so glad you've come. I'd love some company... and, well... some help as I wash this great beauty of mine. I really appreciate it. I hope you don't mind getting wet," she added, as she started to strip off her outer clothing. Underneath, she wore a waist length shift and a pair of tightly fitting short pants. Not exactly ladylike, but they suited her purposes today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With A Little Help From My Friends   With A Little Help From My Friends Empty

Back to top Go down

With A Little Help From My Friends
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Lightning Weyr :: Outcast Weyr :: River-
Jump to: