White Lightning Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10th PASS AU PERN RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Greater Good

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sevillalost

Marks : 974

The Greater Good Empty
PostSubject: The Greater Good   The Greater Good EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 9:37 pm

Avidian watched as the distillery apparatus shuddered and began to issue forth a fine stream of clear, purified liquor. He smiled a small smile and turned away, satisfied that all was working properly on that front.

Now on to other things.

Avidian's smile stayed steady as his eyes fell upon his visitor. "So," he said, cutting to the chase as usual. "I've asked you here because I have a task for you. One that will serve us all well. Are you in?"
Back to top Go down
SylverAngel

Marks : 303

The Greater Good Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greater Good   The Greater Good EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 10:38 am

Intrigued at the words, and knowing Avidian wouldn't have requested his presence if the stillmaster didn't think he was capable of accomplishing whatever the task was, Kane nodded silently. Hands on his hips, he waited with one eyebrow raised for Avidian to elaborate.
Back to top Go down
Sevillalost

Marks : 974

The Greater Good Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greater Good   The Greater Good EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:15 pm

"Good, although you might change your mind after you hear the task. And it'd be no harm, no foul if you did. I can't expect a man to make a deal without knowing the details. Here's what we need. You know Dividia's beast is an asset, no question. I believe our dragonrider allies to be the same, but I admit that I'm not entirely sanguine about the balance of power. That's where you come in. There are four wher eggs hardening on the sands. I want you to Impress one of them. Impress the beast, train it up like Dividia's done. Let's create a wher force to match our dragon force. What do you think?"

The stillmaster regarded his stalwart henchman evenly. Wher candidates didn't always survive the Hatching. Everyone knew that. Avidian was betting that Kane would... but there would be no guarantees. Everyone knew that, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Greater Good Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greater Good   The Greater Good Empty

Back to top Go down

The Greater Good
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Lightning Weyr :: Smuggler Canyon :: Distillery-
Jump to: